Friday, February 20, 2009

Tag

~My 8 favorite TV shows:
1.  Bachelor
2.  American Idol
3.  Oprah  
4.  Flashpoint
5.  Dancing with Stars
6.  Dr. Phil 
7.  CSI
8.  48 Hour Mystery


~8 things I did yesterday:
1.  Got my girls ready and off to school
2.  Blogged
3.  Messed with our new computer
4.  Went visiting teaching
5.  Went to enrichment night 
6.  Messed around with my pictures in iPhoto
7.  Played with my girls
8.  Hung out with my husband and enjoyed him because I missed so much while he was gone. 
I know I didn't have a life yesterday but it was a good day anyways. 

~8 things I am looking forward to:
1.  Spending the day with my husband 
2.  Going to Las Vegas for our anniversary
3.  Loving my girls and them loving me
4.  Growing old with Randy
5.  Listening to my girls stories
6.  My girls cute smiles 
7.  Scrapbooking
8.  Date nights with Randall


~8 of my favorite restaurant's:
1.  Costa Vida
2.  Firehouse
3.  Cheese Cake Factory
4.  Sizzler
5.  Chilies
6.  Angie's
7.  Ruby Tuesday's
8.  Mis Amores


~8 things on my wish list:
1.  To be a better mother
2.  Have more patience
3.  To go on a really fun vacation with my husband and girls
4.  To have 1 day to do anything and everything I want to do
5.  To get out of any financial debt that I have
6.  To go on a huge shopping spree
7.  My family to always be healthy 
8.  For people who struggle to have a baby to have the peace of mind that they need, and for the miracle of adoption to bless them in their life. 


~8 people I am tagging:
1.  Stacy
2.  Hayden 
3.  Tyra
4.  Josie
5.  Holly 
6.  KoriAnn
7.  Tara
8.  Stephanie


 

4 comments:

paige said...

Hey Cassie- i didn't know you are a blogger! I saw your link on Heidi's blog so i thought i would check it out- darling! you guys have a cute family- hope to talk to you soon!
Paige

Jeff and Holly said...

Fun to read! I loved looking at all your pictures. It has been forever since we got to hang out on a regular basis! Going to Vegas? Sounds fun! This weekend Jeff and I are going to Big Sky, Montana for a continued education vacation. I can't wait! Now I need to take some pictures so I can have something to post!

Trev & Hayden said...

Love your list and I'm working on mine. I was a blogging maniac tonight and didn't get to it...but I wanted to tell you that while I was blogging tonight Trevor resonded to your comment about "14 reasons I love my Valentine." Check it out...about made me cry!! ;) Okay, it really did because he was truly sincere about it. He didn't need 100 words like I had to use...short and sweet...you'll understand once you read it. Love ya

jaredkatiekalebemma said...

Looks like you had a fun valentines. Your baby is getting so big.