Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just the Girls.... Valentine's Dinner

Kesson and Brittney

KodiAnn and Brynlee

Brittney and MaKayja

Just the girls!!!

We had a fun filled day on Valentine's Day!!!  Randy and Brandon had to go to work so Stacy and I decided that we would spend Valentine's Day together with the girls.  We made a yummy dinner and ate by candle light.  We gave the girls little bags with socks, bubble gum and finger nail polish in them.  The girls played and played,  and we set up Stacy's blog (yeah, it's about time, girl).   Anyways thanks Stac it was a ton of fun and I am so glad we got to enjoy the day together with the girls!!! 

4 comments:

Trev & Hayden said...

What FUN!! It looks like you all had a great time. How's the new computer?? I hope fantastic. You got it up and running pretty fast! Love ya

Trev & Hayden said...

Okay, it's me again. I just wanted to write again and tell you how impressed I am. 6 new posts in one day!! You are amazing and I enjoyed every minute of it!! Later.

weloveadoption said...

That sounds so fun. I love just the girls day. That is such a cute idea.

The Schreiber Gang said...

What a couple of FUN moms! I bet the girls loved it. I checked out Stacys blog. Cute! Cute! Good Job!