Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life in Our Home

I really need to post some new pictures but I don't have any that are fun and exciting.  The last week an a half has been rough in our house. We all have decided to get the flu -  fevers, body aches, ear infections, coughing, sore throats, chest cold and sinus infections.  What more can I mention? KortLyn got really sick and still has not gotten all the way over it.  I am crossing my fingers that she is on the winning end though. Then McKesson and MaKayja decided it was their turn, but they are doing a lot better.  And of course now it is Randy and I's turn.  And last but not least KodiAnn is doing great.  That girl never gets sick - lucky her!  I really hope it will all just disappear soon, because it stinks!  

2 comments:

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh I am so sorry! It is so not fun to be sick and have sick kids on top of it. Hopefully you will all start feeling better soon!

Leslie said...

Get well soon!