Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Kenzie Babe and Korty Kort


Thanks kenzie Babe for being such a great Aunt and for the many memories you have made with the girls. We love you ALOT!!! Kenzie you are a great girl and it is so much fun to have you in the family. You are so incredably cute. You bring so much joy into my life and I will forever cherish you as my sister. Keep your head held high and achieve all that is placed before you. Be the best person you can be because you are an example to all of those around you. Kenzie you are a awesome girl and you have so much potential.

3 comments:

Jeff and Holly said...

Wow! You did do some major posting! Did you take the pics of your sister in laws? They are super cute. Your girls are always so adorable and wear the cutest cloths. I'm glad Korty got her tubes. Hopefully less trips to the Dr.

Trev & Hayden said...

Kenzie looks beautiful, too! I enjoyed every minute of catching up on your blog! You were right...you did a ton!! I know, I know...now it is my turn! :) I'll see what I can do about that!

Jed & Tricia said...

Wow! I couldn't believe all that you had posted! Did you make the girls' cakes? THe Mermaid one is AMAZING ! It was so fun to read all about your cute family!