Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Vegas Baby!!!!

Statue of Liberty in front of New York - New York
Excalibur - this is where we stayed.
Water show at Mandalay Bay.
New York - New York
Randall trying to be sexy!!!

I love the look of these buildings.  They make you feel like you are really there.  (I hope Randy doesn't feel like he is really the woman in the bikini though).  Randy and I went on the roller coaster at New York - New York and were terrified.  I told him that I was so glad that we weren't riding it in the day because it is scary enough at night.  On the way up to the top of the roller coaster I was so scared so I started to say a prayer out loud for us.  Randy was laughing and I said "I could care less if anyone hears me I am scared to death and I would like to come off of this thing alive."  Needless to say I would do it again, it was such a rush. 

2 comments:

Jared and Steph Gunn said...

That looks like very much fun! I like Randies Bikini!

Nate & Melissa said...

Glad u guys had fun...good for u to get out. :)