Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Our flight to Vegas




So it was our 13 year anniversary on the 26th so we decided to have a little get away and run off to Vegas for the weekend.  We asked John and Shahna to go with us since it is also their anniversary next month. We had a compete blast.  So here we are on our flight to Las Vegas......  I was scared to death.  The last time I flew was when I was about 5 and I though I was going to fall through the floor of the plane.  I can say that I did overcome that fear, but this time I was so afraid the engine was going to shut down and there we have it, we would falling out of the sky and be dead and not be able to raise the girls.  We survived or should I say I survived and now I would do it again and I hope not be as scared. 

1 comment:

Trev & Hayden said...

All your posts are well worth the 3 hours you sat at your computer yesterday!! LOVED them all. You DO look a little scared in this picture. Love ya.