Sunday, January 4, 2009

Holy Cow... She is 9!!!

So KodiAnn had a really fun birthday party and enjoyed everything she got. I am having a really hard time excepting that she is 9 years old. Either I am really old and feeling like she is getting older, or she is still young and I am still a spring chicken. Which is it?



blowing out her candles


Her fun scrapbook stuff she wanted so bad


For Christmas we got the game sing pop for the PlayStation. So we got the whole family in on it and were having singing competitions. We had a complete blast and laughed our butts off. Needless to say KodiAnn kicks my rear on the game and wins me everytime. She is awesome. It is so fun to have the kids sing and then do a play back for them to hear themselves singing. They laugh and think it is so funny. I really don't like to hear myself, I already know that I am the worlds worst singer so I don't need to hear it to remind myself. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with her on her special day.... We love you!!! Mom and Patrick we missed you two and are waiting patiently for the house in Pocatello to get done so you can party with the rest of us.

7 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Funny that you asked about the Ruuds. Koby actually found them through YOUR blog when HE was blogstocking. HA HA! So don't feel bad that you were looking on my list. He went to HighSchool with Toni and to college with both of them. That is how we know them. Koby likes to check their blog and see what they are up to so we have added it to our list.

Anonymous said...

YOU are still very young ..... it's just the kids that are getting older ... THAT is the way that works. Believe me I know :)

Leslie

Trev & Hayden said...

Your blog looks great! I knew you could figure it out!! I'm glad I could help, though. I want that scrapbooking thing you gave KodiAnn!! Where did you get it? It is nice that she can keep all of her stuff organized and can pack it anywhere!! Love ya...good luck tomorrow. I'm already thinking (& stressing) about it for you!!

Leslie said...

I promise.....if you heard me sing you would no longer think you were the worst! And....you can't possibly be getting older, because that would mean that I am, and I just refuse! ha ha

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh, they just grow too dang fast!!! I wish it went a little slower than it does. I want to keep them little longer!!!

ANDY and MANDY said...

Hey I hope you are feeling better! We missed you at BUNCO! Get better soon and take care!

Ruuddudes said...

Scrapbooking stuff?!? Like mother, like daughter! :)