Thursday, December 4, 2008

He'S SeRiOuSlY tHe BeSt!!!!!

Okay so I have to say that I have the sweetest husband in the world. I went to Preston tonight with Shelby (Randy's little sister) and the girls to get their hair done. On the way home I called Randy to let him know that we were on our way home and he said that "he was bored and missed us." When we got home he had posted this message to us on the blog (read below). He is the sweetest man in the world and I could not imagine my life without him. He is an awesome Dad and loves his little girls so much.
LoVe Ya BaBe!!!!!!!
Cassie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OKAY Cass, now I am going to bawl. That is so sweet. But, then you deserve to have a great husband and sweetheart like him.

Tara Mc said...

What a sweet guy! I think my husband thinks that but I know he wouldn't announce it like that. Way to go Randy!!

Anonymous said...

He is the BEST!!

Rich and Tyra said...

You guys are so cute! Randy that really was sweet! You have a cute little family!

Rigby Gang said...

I'll say it again. He really is a good husband. I don't think that Jaren even knows how to look at it let alone post anything. WOW! Amazing husband, better hold on to that one!!!

Jeff and Holly said...

He really is a sweet guy. I know even my sweetie would hop on my blog and leave me a post. He is awsome!