Tuesday, August 12, 2008

McKesson Ann

This is our little love bug. She is so funny and such a sweet heart. We love her so much and are so grateful for the spirit she brings into our home. One thing that I know for sure about her is that she is a major Daddy's girl. This last year we have seen a new little girl in her and she has come out of her shell. She is more determined than ever and has her mind set on certain things and how they should go. I guess this is all part of getting older. She thinks she is the boss. We don't know what we would do without her in our lives.

2 comments:

Rigby Gang said...

Cute Blog Cassie! I am so glad you are doing this crazy addiction thing along with the rest of us.
I was going to talk to you at church, but I heard that Bunco was great?!...
Happy Blogging!!

BrandonKristin said...

I agree-welcome to the land of blogs, it is GReAT! I love it... and to see updates of your cute family